Starting Welders Log
Welders Log is a ClickOnce application that must be started from a browser using either Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, or the new Microsoft Edge Chromium. To determine your current browser, browser version, and operating system you can go to Detect My Browser. If you have Microsoft Edge Chromium, which is Microsoft Edge version 81 or greater, you may need to turn on ClickOnce Support. To turn on ClickOnce support see the following instructions below.
Microsoft Edge Chromium - Use the following instructions to enable ClickOnce.
1. Open a new tab in your Microsoft Edge browser.
2. Enter the following edge://flags/#edge-click-once in the URL address and press Enter.
3. Scroll down to the ClickOnce Support setting and select ‘Enable’ from the dropdown list.
4. Restart the browser.
Welders Log also has the following requirements:
1. Must Run On A Windows Operating System
2. Must Have The .NET Framework 2.0 Installed (Only For Version 8)
3. Must Have The .NET Framework 4.6 Installed (Only For Version 9, Which is the current version)
If you are having any issues in using the software please do not hesitate to Contact Us and we will help resolve any problems that you are having.